Thursday, September 2, 2010

Quand un homme aime une femme...



Quand un homme aime une femme...

Vous pouvez télécharger cet épisode ici  /  You can download this mix here   

Playlist:

1 - Al Wilson - I'm Out to Get You - Show and Tell (Rocky Road Records, 1973)
2 - Little Johnny Taylor - True Love - Soulsugar Vol. 2 (Sony, 2005)
3 - Bill Withers - Kissing My Love - Still Bill (Sussex, 1972)
4 - Mike James Kirkland - Together - Hang in on There (Bryan Records, 1972)
5 - Amnesty - Love Fades - Free Your Mind (Now-Again Records, 2007)
6 - Milton Wright - Let's Take A Break - Spaced (Alston Records, 1977)
7 - The Manhattans -  I Can't Stand for You to Leave Me - A Million To One (Deluxe, 1972)
8 - Darondo - Didn't I - Let My People Go (Luv N' Haight, 2006)
9 - The Manhattans - Loneliness - With These Hands (Deluxe, 1971)
10 - The Manhattans - It's Gonne Take A Lot To Bring Me Back - With These Hands (Deluxe, 1971)

No comments:

Post a Comment